Privacy and Security Information
- mccsyuma.org is provided as a public service by Marine Corps Community Services Yuma.
- Information presented on mccsyuma.com is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. Raw data logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
No DoD Endorsement Implied
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the U.S. Marine Corps of non-U.S. Government sites or the information, products, or services contained therein. Although MCCS may or may not use these sites as additional distribution channels for Department of Defense information, it does not exercise editorial control over all of the information that you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this website.
While we strive to continually provide accurate information on this website, typographical or omission errors may occasionally occur in pricing, disclaimers, special offers, product information or images (photographed items may contain slight differences). Such errors are subject to correction at any time.
MCCS and MCCSYuma.org is committed to making our website engaging, current and accessible as possible to all customers according to the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973. No accessibility warranty or guarantee is made for websites outside the MCCS and MCCSYuma.org to which our website link, as such is beyond our scope or control.
If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for lunch or host your next big event at the Sonoran Pueblo Event Center.
Watch the lastest movies on the big screen for half the price.
Plan your fitness goals and register for group fitness classes or a personal trainer.
Spend some quality time with the family and let our Great Escapes Travel Co. agents help you find just the right vacation for you and your family!
Plan your next adventure with Arizona Adventures! We offer exclusive trips, group programming, and a wide variety of recreational equipment.
We offer an exciting array of employment opportunities as well as a very competitive benefits package for our regular status employees.
24/7 Sexual Assault Support Line 928-941-3601
Equal Employment Opportunity Office 760-725-3845
MCCS E-Mail Newsletter
Sign up to receive the latest from MCCS Yuma. Receive event invitations, special offers and more by signing up for our weekly email newsletter!Sign Me Up