|Monday - Friday||7:00am - 4:30pm|
|By Appointment ONLY
Monday - Friday
4:30pm - 6:00pm
COVID Coach is a FREE app for everyone, including Veterans and Servicemembers to support self-care and overall mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
NOTE: COVID Coach is not intended to replace needed professional care related to COVID-19 or mental health conditions, such as PTSD.
Family Advocacy Calendar
The Family Advocacy Program (FAP) is a multi-faceted, multi-disciplinary resource that is designed to address child abuse and domestic abuse within the Marine Corps community through prevention, intervention, and treatment.
Family Advocacy services are available when an act of abuse or neglect has been alleged. These cases are more serious in nature and indicate a definable threat to the victim’s safety. These cases are monitored very closely and include intensive rehabilitation services for both the victim and offender.
- Staffed by individuals trained in social work, counseling, nursing, and behavioral health specialties.
- Collaborates with Military Treatment Facilities and TRICARE to connect those requiring intensive care with services.
- Clinical Program includes screenings, assessments, treatment planning, evidence-based interventions, clinical case management, and appropriate referrals. Counseling for domestic and child abuse consists of individual, couple, group, and family therapy. The primary goals of the clinical program are ensuring the safety of the victim, reducing abusive behaviors, and aiding in the development of healthy relationships.
- Victim Advocates provide crisis intervention, immediate and ongoing advocacy services, and outreach to victims of domestic abuse and child abuse. All Victim Advocates are credentialed under the National Advocate Credentialing Program through the National Organization for Victim Assistance. Victim advocacy services are available for all victims of domestic abuse, and non-offending parents of children who have been abused.
- New Parent Support Program offers parenting education and home visiting services to expectant parents and families with children ages zero to five. It is staffed with home visitors who are licensed social workers, licensed counselors and/or licensed registered nurses. Families may self-refer or may be referred by other agencies.
- The Prevention and Education program provides education and prevention-focused services to individuals, families, and the community. It provides classes on relationships, anger management, stress management, and parenting. Additionally, P&E programs provide outreach and awareness events on child abuse and domestic violence.
Family Advocacy Program Classes
click on each card to read what each class is all about: