Family Member Employment Assistance Program
Family Member Employment Assistance Program (FMEAP) at MCAS Yuma offers employment assistance and other career development opportunities to military spouses and family members.
- Resume Assistance
- 10 Steps to a Federal Resume Workshop
- Interviewing Skills
- Job Search Strategies
- Job Referrals
- Career Fairs
- Military Spouse Virtual Assistance Program
A FMEAP Specialist can assist military spouses and family members in the following areas:
- Career planning and management
- Identifying potential employers
- Effective networking techniques to seek out job opportunities
- Writing powerful resumes and job search documents
- Effective Q & A during interviews
- Salary negotiation tactics and effective job offer valuation
- Employment coaching
- Educational resources
MCAS Yuma conducts Career and Education Expos Fairs each May and December. Contact FMEAP for more information.
For Volunteer Opportunities visit the FMEAP office located at building 852
Check out the Career Resource Management Center located at building 852 (CRMC) for additional resume and job search support.