Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Tuesday||7:30am - 6:00pm|
|Wednesday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Thursday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
|Friday||7:30am - 4:30pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
Marine Corps Family Team Building (MCFTB) reinforces and sustains a state of personal and family readiness through a life-cycle continuum. The mission of MCFTB is to provide Marines and their families with the tools and resources needed to successfully meet the challenges of the military lifestyle and enhance mission readiness by providing preventative education that is offered at finite and predictable touch points across the life cycle of a Marine. Our focus is to increase awareness and to provide skill building tools and readiness for individual, family, and Unit development.
Check out our Monthly Newsletter on upcoming classes, a message from our team, and more!
Classes & Workshops
- Provide skill-building tools and readiness for individual and family development.
- Designed to meet the needs of Marines, Sailors and their family members based on stresses of daily living and the mobile military lifestyle.
- The training programs focus on topics and concerns related to overall family functioning, relocation, deployment, military separation, life skills, and establishing appropriate connections within the military and civilian community.
- Opportunity for Marine Corps families to use their skills and talents through volunteering.
Workshops are provided at the unit and installation level, through a partnership with Readiness Coordinators and other supporting resources of the unit and installation. Standardized readiness training is provided to unit commanders, Family Readiness command teams, and Marines and their families.
Subject matter experts provide additional information related to various programs and resources available to Marines, Sailors, and families. Additional family readiness programs, which are immersed within LifeSkills Training and Education, and are delivered through the chaplain’s office include the Prevention and Relationship Enhancement Program (PREP), and the Chaplain’s Religious Enrichment Development Operations (CREDO). Classes are also offered online through MarineNet.