Marine Corps Family Team Building
|Monday - Friday||8:00am - 4:00pm|
P.R.E.P & C.R.E.D.O
|Chaplain Run Programs|
- LifeSkills Training
- Unit, Personal & Family Readiness
- Readiness & Deployment
LifeSkills Training and Education promotes positive adjustment and improved individual and family functioning. It is a comprehensive collection of personal and professional skill building classes that promotes positive adjustments and improved individual and family functioning. It provides Marines and family members practical skills for successful interactions and positive outcomes at work, home, and in life.
Participants finish LifeSkills better equipped to tackle challenges with increased self-awareness and confidence. Through increased insight, participants are more likely to lend a hand to others in need, creating a mentorship atmosphere and stronger relationships. When participants gain life skills, it creates a positive and productive environment that promotes community.
- Offers Marine and family referrals to enhance community capacity.
- LifeSkills includes four training series; communication, impact, relationship and wellness and is available both as instructor-led and computer based training.
- Participants gain skills to effectively handle personal, professional, or relationship focused situations.
- Provides collaborative curriculum and partnerships throughout installation services.
- LifeSkills training and education partners with several services to promote a healthy well-being of the individual. Partnerships include Behavioral Health, Family Advocacy Program, New Parent Support Program, and Semper Fit to most effectively meet the needs of our community.
- 4 Lenses
- Auto Care Basics
- CPR/First Aid
- Developing Healthy Blended Families
- Growing The Green” (Stress Management)
- I Know Just What You Mean (Communication)
- Marine Corps Ball Etiquette