Behavioral Health Branch
|Monday - Friday||7:00am - 3:30pm|
COVID Coach is a FREE app for everyone, including Veterans and Servicemembers to support self-care and overall mental health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
NOTE: COVID Coach is not intended to replace needed professional care related to COVID-19 or mental health conditions, such as PTSD.
The Behavioral Health Branch is a division of Marine Corps Community Services. Licensed clinicians and certified advocates who have passed credentialing requirements team up with professional prevention specialists to provide multiple educational and treatment options. These programs include intervention and treatment services: Family Advocacy Program and the Community Counseling Program, Victim Advocacy, Prevention and Education Services, New Parent Support, Sexual Assault Prevention and Response, Substance Abuse Counseling Center, and the Drug Demand Reduction Program.
Our goals are to provide education, support, guidance, treatment and intervention to individuals, couples, and families in need of assistance or who have been mandated for intervention services. Training and support are available on a unit level for each program.
Service Philosophy: Marine and Family Programs MCAS Yuma:
Marine and Family Programs (M&FP), Marine Corps Air Station Yuma's mission is tied directly to the Commandant's PB19 Statement, the Marine Corps Community Services (MCCS) Vision and Strategy 2025 document, the Marine and Family Programs (M&FP) Campaign Plan 2014 and local/higher Headquarters Strategy.
- Establishing and maintaining a highly trained and dedicated staff whose primary focus is addressing the multifaceted needs of Marines, Sailors, and their families.
- Engaging in evidence-based practices.
- Establishing a supportive network with both on and off-base organizations so that multiple resources are readily available to our community.
- Consistently seeking customer feedback as to the quality of our services and making course corrections as needed.
- Demonstrating an unfailing commitment to quality assurance through internal and external reviews of our programs.