Wednesday, July 19, 2023
08:30 am - 10:00 am
MCO 5300.17A Requirements:
- The Marine/Sailor must be appointed in writing by the Unit/Squadron Commanding Officer.
- Must be an Officer or Staff Non Commissioned Officer (SNCO) as a SACO.
- Complete 40 hour required certification course through SACC’s DDRP
- Must attend the SACO/ aSACO Certification Course within 45 days of appointment.
Attendees bring the following on the first day of the certification course:
- Copy of the appointment letter.
- Cyber Security Awareness Training Certificate of Completion (FY23)
- Urinalysis Program Coordinator/Observer letter of appointment. This is separate from SACO appointment letter.
- Alcohol Screening Program Coordinator (ASPC) letter of appointment. This is separate from SACO appointment letter.
- The attendees will be provided iFTDTL SAAR 2875 Form on the first day of training to gain access to the drug testing result portal.
MCO 1752.5B, Sexual Assault program and Response, Chap 3.2(2) and Chap 4.2c states: “Commanders shall not appoint the following as SARC/UVA. . Substance Abuse Control Officer (SACO)"
Training dates and locations are subject to change. For questions please call 928-269-2791