The Auto Hobby facility is a state-of-the-art DIY automotive center available for you to work on your cars, trucks, motorcycles, and more. The Auto Skills Center (Hobby Shop) provides facilities, tools, equipment, diagnoses, assistance from trained staff, and instructions to patrons for repair and maintenance of personal motor vehicles (POV).
Technicians are available at most times to help guide you through a variety of mechanical repairs, such as oil changes, tire balance/rotations, brake replacements, or even rebuilding your entire engine. A full line of OEM or specialty performance parts are available. Not just for cars anymore, we have motorcycle lifts and tools for all your street and off-road bike repairs. We’re here to help you save time and money.
This facility is for Active-Duty Military, Dependants, Retirees and DoD Employees. Closed toed shoes must be worn at all time when within the facility.
Safety glasses are required.
Self-Help Services & Rates
- Vehicle Flat Stall (No Lift): $4.00 per hour or $75.00 weekly
- Vehicle Lift Stall: $8.00 per hour or $150.00 weekly
- Storage Overnight: $8.00 per day- Limited to 10 days maximum
- Storage Lockers
- Inside Storage (only while work is in progress)
- Welding Room: $4.00 per hour
- Welding Room: Mig/Stick: $10.00 per 6 minutes (per click)
- Gas: $10.00 per hour
- Plasma Cutter: $10.00 per 6 minutes (per click)
- Tire Mounting: $5.00
- Tire Balance: $4.00
*Some equipment is restricted from patron usage and requires trained auto service staff assistance and/or informal qualifications.*
- 2 Post and 4 Post Automotive Lifts
- Brake Lathe
- Engine Hoist
- Tire Balancer - Tire Changer
- Hydraulic Press
- Coil Spring Compressor
- *A/C Equipment*
- *Brake Lathe*
- *Front End Alignment*
- *Scan Tools*
- *Charging/Starting Test*
- *Transmission Flush*
- *Cooling System Flush*
- *Fuel Injection Cleaning*
|Closed Federal Holidays|