Monday, July 17, 2023 - Thursday, July 20, 2023
08:00 am - 04:00 pm
REQUIREMENTS (Ref: MCO 5300.17A):
- Must be appointed in writing by the Commanding Officer, MOS 0149, for a minimum of one year.
- Training must be completed within 45 days of appointment..
- Must be SSgt or above. Sgt at the discretion of the Commanding Officer.
- Must provide LOA, Current Cyber Awareness Training Certificate of Completion and completed SAAR-N Form (DD-2875
- WING Order 3810 states: “c. Collateral Duties: Intelligence personnel holding a 02XX MOS. . . are prohibited collateral duties to include Substance Abuse Control Officer.”
- MCO 1752.5B, Sexual Assault Program and Response states: “Commanders shall not appoint the following as SARC/UVA. . Substance Abuse Control Officer (SACO).
- Marines assigned as a SACO who is in recovery from substance abuse or domestic violence problems must have a minimum of two years sobriety or abstinence, and s strong personal recovery program.
Training dates are subject to change. For more information please call 928-269-2791