The Station Library is dedicated to serving our active duty personnel, retired military and their families by providing for their recreational, educational and information needs. We offer a varied selection of materials, including adult, young adult, juvenile and children’s fiction and non-fiction collections, a professional military reading collection, audiobooks, DVDs, newspapers and magazines, Mango Language Online, as well as various online resources.
- 24/7 Return Box
- Audio Books
- CDs & DVDs
- Children adn Adult Programs
- Computer Usage
- Fax, Scanning & Printing Services
- Friendly Librarian Staff
- Language Learning with Mango Languages
- Makerspace Classroom
- Resources: Ancestry, EBSCO, MorningStar, The Wall Street Journal and much more.
- Video Games
We are equipped with:
- 10 CAC enabled computers with internet access
- 2 .mil CAC enabled laptops with internet access
- 8 desktop scanners
- Black and color printer
- Black and color copier
- Fax machine
- Study area
- Makerspace classroom
- Library cards are free for authorized users and can be obtained at the library using your official DoD ID card. Your Library card or DoD ID is required to check out materials and use the library’s services.
- Most materials can be checked out for three weeks. Overdue notices will be sent first to the user’s e-mail. Notices for long overdue materials will be sent to the military sponsor’s commanding officer.
- Children are welcome at the Library. Children under ten years of age may not be left unattended.
- If you have trouble locating or using the resources you need, please ask for help!
- Please do not use tobacco products in the library.
|Closed Federal Holidays|